There are 3 ways to collect videos:
- Request a single video
- Quickly request one video from one person.
- Examples: Request one quick thank you video from a board member, request one generic testimonial from a client, or request one quick video from a team member.
- Skill level: Beginner
- Assign task
- Request multiple videos per one person.
- Examples: Collect a list of videos from your executive director or another team member. Collect a list of videos from a board member, student advocated, or another "external assignee."
- Skill level: Moderate
- Request videos in bulk
- Request one video per one person from multiple people.
- Examples: Request twenty videos from twenty different students.
- Skill level: Advanced
Watch the video below to see all 3 in action: