This article will help you troubleshoot if data is not saved back in Blackbaud for the following integration events:
- Save Gratavid Task Sent In Blackbaud
- Save Gratavid Replies In Blackbaud
- Save Gratavid Watches In Blackbaud
When set up correctly, data will save back into Blackbaud in almost real-time. If a few minutes have gone by and you don't see any Gratavid data try these steps:
- Make sure the Blackbaud integration is connected, and you have turned on your integration events.
- Ensure the Gratavid contact's "Custom User Id" exists and equals the Blackbaud System Record Id (not constituent id). If the contact's "Custom User Id" does not exist then our integration will not save information back in Blackbaud. Read the section above 'Keeping Blackbaud & Gratavid in Sync' for more information.
- Open 'Action Category', 'Action Type', and 'Action Status' (screenshot below) individually and select an available option. Note: these values are unique to your NXT environment. SAVE your selections.
- Once you have actioned all the above steps. Send a brand new Gratavid to yourself and see if the data now flows to Blackbaud. If the problem persists, please create a support ticket.