You can send Gratavids directly from your Outlook or Gmail account. Before you can send via Outlook or Gmail, you must activate single sign-on (SSO) for your Gratavid account. Follow these steps to activate SSO for your account, or watch the video on the Managing Users help article.
- Visit the "Sign In-methods" tab under Manage Users as an admin within your Gratavid account.
- Activate either Google or Microsoft sign-in.
- Add your Microsoft organization id or your Google Workspace primary domain. Single sign-on will not work without this step. Tip: you can visit https://www.whatismytenantid.com/ to find your Microsoft tenant id.
- Sign out of Gratavid. Sign back in using "Sign in with Microsoft" or "Sign in with Google".
- Create a Gratavid task, select your video, select your note, and update the "Send Via" option under Send Email to either Outlook or Gmail. Note: The "Send Via" option will only exist if you signed into Gratavid with Google or Outlook.
- Send task. You will now see the tasks in our Outlook or Gmail sent history.
Watch the demo video below to see how it works.