If you’re new to Gratavid, you may find yourself with a lot of questions. How do I get started? What are the basics? What do I do? We know it can be overwhelming and, while our platform is very user-friendly, we have prepared a few tips to help guide you through the Gratavid experience.
70% of learning is doing so let's get to work! Here's a starter kit of tips and tricks for getting started with Gratavid.
1. Add Users (aka your team members)
When you first log in to Gratavid, you will want to visit manage users and add your team. This makes it super easy for them to log in and get comfortable with the platform. You can make people admins (we recommend at least 2), and disable bulk sending for some users.
For step-by-step directions, visit How to Add Users to Your Gratavid Account.
2. Send your first Gratavid
You can send a Gratavid in two ways:
- Task - Use the task list when you want to one-to-one personalized videos
- Note - Use a note when you want to one video to a large list of contacts
3. Collect & request videos from your team
There are 3 ways to collect videos:
- Request a single video
- Quickly request one video from one person.
- Examples: Request one quick thank you video from a board member, request one generic testimonial from a client, or request one quick video from a team member.
- Skill level: Beginner
- Assign task
- Request multiple videos per one person.
- Examples: Collect a list of videos from your executive director or another team member. Collect a list of videos from a board member, student advocated, or another "external assignee."
- Skill level: Moderate
- Request videos in bulk
- Request one video per one person from multiple people.
- Examples: Request twenty videos from twenty different students.
- Skill level: Advanced
4. Launch your first campaign
We know that setting up a campaign may seem a little daunting, but don’t fret! We have written a blog post with screenshots and video how-to’s for you to follow along. We’ve added blogs below to walk you through how to create your first campaigns.