You can change your email subject, email body/message, domain name, reply to emails, and the email your Gratavid's are sending when editing a note under "Email Settings". Because task are sent via a note, you can also update email settings for a task by updating the setting on the task note.
- Email Subject - The subject of your email.
- Send From Email - the email that is used to deliver your Gratavid. This option is only available is you have set up a custom domain. See How do I send emails from my own domain? to learn more.
- Send Replies To - Any emails provided here will receive reply notifications. These emails do not have to be associated with a user in your account. A common use case here is if you are sending Gratavid's on behalf of your President, then you can add your President's email here so both of you will get reply notifications. Note: you don't have to add yourself to this input. You will receive notifications based on your settings at https://account.gratavid.com/settings
- Customize Email Body - turn this on if you need to customize the body of your emails. Otherwise, Gratavid will just share the note message in your emails.
- Email Body - The copy or message that will be shared via email. Use this is you want the email message to be different than the note message.